Phantom Troupe DN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intoduction

Go down

Intoduction Empty Intoduction

Post by (Troupe) Feitan Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am

The Phantom Troupe DN Clan community prides itself on being a friendly community geared towards learning all we can about the Yu-Gi-Oh and having fun. To do this we like to promote a positive and professional atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions.

The only dumb question is the one unasked, so even if you are at the very beginner level you will find that we are here to assist and share knowledge together.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for example:

Why are you interested in the Yu-Gi-Oh?
What are your hobbies?
What decks are you using the most?
And more...

This will help us to better answer your questions as we will have a rough gauge as to your knowledge level.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you back on the forum on a regular basis!
Intoduction RfwbwQY

Last edited by (Troupe) Feitan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
(Troupe) Feitan
(Troupe) Feitan

Back to top Go down

Intoduction Empty Re: Intoduction

Post by (Troupe) Feitan Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 am

I'm going first then

My name : Feitan
My Age: 16
My hobbies: Playing Yu-Gi-Oh and playing baseball
Why am i interested in Yu-Gi-Oh because its a game that i have been playing for a long time and i love it and cause of it i made so many good friends
The decks that i mostly use: Gishki's Ghostricks and i use meta in ranked like kozmo's, Pk fire
What else can i say ehmm i'm a nice person so you can always talk to me or you can duel me if i'm online on dueling network/ devpro
(Troupe) Feitan
(Troupe) Feitan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum